Give tablets orally, with water to swallow
Aspirin and Codeine (Aspalgin)
- 2 tablets every 4 hours to a maximum of 8 tablets per day
- Dissolve the tablets in a little water before swallowing them
- Aspalgin can be taken with or without food
- Not recommended for children under 12 years of age
Ibuprofen 200mg + Codeine 12.8mg (Nurofen Plus)
Adults and children from 12 years:
- 2 tablets, then 1 or 2 tablets every 4 hours as necessary (maximum 6 tablets in 24 hours).
- Not for children under 12 years.